Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 5 EOC: Progress towards my Four Professional Contacts and Progress on Networking.

I have not made any progress on having the four professional contacts for class. I have had an attorney in the past, but cannot find his card. Otherwise my schedule has prevented me from being to go out and get the other business cards needed for this part of our final project. I do know that there is an insurance agent's office not too far from my house. In the next week I will go to that office, go to the bank, and get in touch with a lawyer to get the business cards for class.

Overall my net working is going well. I have started working at a local bar/live venue as the sound technician. I have made a professional connection with the former sound tech. It turns out that he has been a studio engineer for many country artists and has over 25 years of experience in the music industry. His knowledge is priceless and I look forward to learning and working with him in the future.   

No comments:

Post a Comment