Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 7 EOC: What is the biggest challenge to finishing my business plan.

The biggest and only challenge that I have in this class is finding time to sit and do the work. I believe that I have a good concept for a business. Radio commercials are a very lacking part of advertising. I think they aren't very good. My company will be a viable solution to utilizing the radio and web for advertising purposes.
Finding time to complete the paperwork necessary for finishing this project will be extremely hard to do, but I will get it done. I intend on having many sleepless nights in the following weeks. The business plan project will be one of the many reasons that I will be working so hard. If there is any way to speed up the process I would have already done it.
It's funny how often a few days off can ruin the next week or month. I took a few days off last week, and it is apparent that I may have made my time even more saturated because I now have to play catch-up with school work. This will be my last quarter of school at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. It is time to make that statement true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment